Since 2008, we have been developing and fine-tuning a curriculum that fulfils our core objectives and produces results. To date, our student intakes have been small, but we have a big vision and want to invite you to be a part of the bigger plan. Within the next ten years we aim to:
- Expand our current Benoni facilities, by securing a permanent 40-student campus (at present our maximum capacity is 12 students)
- Establish a further 3 fully-functioning campuses
- Establish a head office and clearly define head office and satellite campus functions – Centralize our selection and enrolment process and ensure an equal distribution of students between the various campuses
- Have an established reputation as the preferred gap-year option, by becoming a recognized brand in South Africa
- Establish long-term partnerships with corporate sponsors enabling student acceptance to be based only on motivation & merit and not on financial means
- Display a proven track record showing student success in education and the world of work
- Establish a Graduate Alumni with continued support and resources available to graduates after their year at 3D.